Students are encouraged to apply at Cleveland State University and be eligible, in order to fund their study with the International undergraduate financial aid program.
The award is geared towards supporting excellent students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Cleveland State University was established in 1964 as a public research university in Cleveland, Ohio. It offers over 200 academic programs and classified among R2: Doctoral Universities.
Application Deadline: July 20
- University or Organization: Cleveland State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be an international student
- Applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All secondary school records, including certificates. All school records should be submitted in the original language.
- Admission Requirements: Cumulative secondary school GPA equivalent to a 2.3 on the US grading scale for most programs. The College of Engineering requires a 3.0 and the College of Education and Human Services requires a 2.5.
- Language Requirement: All students must meet the minimum English proficiency requirements for admission consideration.
Cleveland State University will provide the full tuition fee to deserving and needy students in the USA.