KU Full-tuition International Excellence Awards in the USA
International Excellence Awards in USA
Overview of KU:
- More than 28,000 students across five campuses with 345,000 KU alumni worldwide
- Over 1,600 international students representing over 110 countries
- Member of the prestigious Association of American Universities
- Online classes available for students affected by COVID restrictions
- Hundreds of undergraduate and graduate degree programs
KU offers a Awards range of scholarships for international undergraduate first-year and transfer students. All scholarships are renewable each year and range from $3,000/year to a full tuition waiver valued at $100,000+ ($25,000+/year).
To be eligible for a scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be admitted to KU as a new student (must apply to be admitted)
- Be seeking a degree at KU
- Meet the GPA requirements for the scholarship
All admitted first-year students with a 3.25 or higher GPA receive a $3,000-$9,000 per year renewable scholarship.
See the Scholarships for First-Year Students section below for details.
Students may also apply for additional scholarships below. Scholarships from KU International Admissions may not be combined. Students are only awarded the highest scholarship that they receive, but they may be able to receive additional scholarships from their academic unit at KU.
Nearly 200 options. Countless ways to enrich your experience.
Master’s and Doctorate
Hundreds of degrees. Research and teaching assistantships.
KU’s Applied English Center offers instruction at your skill level for many purposes
A structured, supportive first-year (freshman) program for students pursuing a bachelor’s degree from KU, tailored to your English abilities.
Study at KU as a non-degree student for a semester or a year.
Connect with KU
International Admissions staff are available during our normal hours to remotely connect with you in a variety of ways to answer your questions (Office hours are Monday-Friday 8-5 pm CDT).
Connect with us on social media:
How to Deliver Documents in Person
In order to best protect the health of our campus community this fall, we are limiting our in-person meetings. If you need to provide a transcript or diploma in person, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will schedule a time to meet you to receive your documents.1